This series of ping pong / table tennis videos demonstrate how to master the backhand drive. Jim Clegg, a Level 4 Coach with the English Table Tennis Association and Head Coach of the Preston Table Tennis Association, explains and demonstrates how you play a backhand drive correctly.
Be sure to click on each chapter to get all the information!
Learn how to play table tennis. Finesse your Backhand Drive.
Chapter 1: BASIC LEVEL. Learn how to develop control with your backhand drive.
Chapter 2: INTERMEDIATE LEVEL. Learn how to generate pace with your backhand drive.
Chapter 3: ADVANCED LEVEL. Learn how to generate spin and speed by using your wrist with your backhand drive.
Chapter 4: ALL LEVELS. Upper body posture is key to being able to play the backhand drive. Jim Clegg explains and demonstrates how your upper body posture affects your ability to play a backhand drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades