This series of ping pong / table tennis videos demonstrate how to master the table tennis serve. Jim Clegg, a Level 4 Coach with the English Table Tennis Association and Head Coach of the Preston Table Tennis Association, explains and demonstrates how to do a table tennis serve correctly. Serving today is an extremely complicated topic. These are 9 in depth thought processes for a table tennis serve.
Be sure to click on each chapter to get all the information!
Learn how to play table tennis. Improve your serving skills.
Chapter 1: Forehand or backhand serve; type of spin; where I should serve the ball from; where I should serve the ball to.
Chapter 2: Length of serve, speed of serve and where the ball should land on the servers side of the table.
Chapter 3: How do you want your opponent to receive your serve?
Chapter 4: How to make your opponent return your serve to where you want them to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades